Thursday, July 9, 2009

I am going to scream!!!

Ok you seasoned bloggers. I need serious help. Something happened to my blog and it is driving me NUTS!!! I don't know how to change it and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas.

You know when you add pictures, you can type above the picture-you know do some writing before you get to the picture? Well, I can't do that without it getting underlined. If I do it under the second picture it is blue writing and underlined as well. I tried going in the settings to fix it and can't figure it out.

I want to SCREAM!!!! If I put in the pictures, save it and go back later, sometimes it works. I always have to play around and then type under the first picture....UGH.

Any ideas would help!!

2 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Yes you should put me on your blog list and you should find me at church if you have any questions! As for your blog problem... Your text is blue because it has become a link to your picture. If you highlight your text, then click on the link button (it's next to the Tchange color tool), then delete the http:// and your text should turn back to black. Let me know if it doesn't work!