Monday, July 6, 2009

A little summer fun

We have been having lots of fun lately. We had a week of no scheduled activities, so we found lots of things to do. We really love being outside, so the nice weather has been great. It hasn't been overwhelmingly hot and humid, so it is enjoyable to be outside. Helps keep active and get exercise as well:) The above pic is by the Kingstown pond when we went to feed the ducks and turtles. It was such a nice night and we really loved it.

We tried a park, the pool, spraypark, the beach, fed ducks, played at home, played in our front yard, and simply had fun. Here are some highlights:

This pic is out of order but I had to put it in. Landon loved the pool.He was really fearless and would "swim" on his belly. He loved it. He would even put his face in the water.

This is what happens when you leave out half a stick of margarine on the counter.



Mommy's heels are so much fun. Jordan and Spencer really do have fun playing together and do well making up games to play. I am glad they have fun and hope it continues as they grow up. Although Spencer has started this new thing "Jordan hates me..." He is a sensitive little fella:)


Spencer had fun with a kickboard at the pool the other day. Thanks for letting us tag along, Trish:)
Landon's first real time in the pool for the summer.
After getting horribly lost in Arlington, I finally made it to the spraypark. I was so mad at myself because I have been there so many times. I just took the wrong exit...Jill-I needed your GPS to get myself turned around:) Jordan love, love, loved the water feature, but the boys wanted nothing to do with it. Spencer wasn't himself, and throwing up in the car literally 2 minutes before we got there didnt' help him much:(

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

What's up with the Margarine? I would die!! We've had no Major crisis here yet. Don't think I could handle it :) Looks like you're having a great summer! I love swimming!

P.S. Loved your other post about real life, and how it can be hard. Makes me know that everyone goes through the same things. It made my day!

Jill said...

GPS is awesome and so worth the money!