Sunday, January 24, 2010

A brilliant child!!

It's official...I have a brilliant little boy. Spencer has really been into his little workbook I got him for the alphabet and numbers. He really loves it. At one point, he asked me to do it with him I went over to see what he had been doing.

Such concentration.
I just love seeing these little fingers work.
Here's why I think the kid is brilliant. This is the page he had been doing. I was amazed!! He had figured out that he needed to match the colors to the letters in the pictures. He has never done anything like this before. Call me crazy, but I just think that it is so cool that he figured it out completely on his own.
I just love to look at his face when he is working. He really concentrates.
And I love to look at his little fingers while he works.
Ahhhh, the mind is such a wonderful thing. So thankful for my inquisitive, smart little minds I have in my house...the possibilities are endless!!!

3 comments:

DuncanOrr1002 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fowler family said...

That IS amazing! What a little genius. I love it when people post pics of their kids with snot dribbles on the nose- honestly I think it is so cute (and more natural!). It captures the moment :)

Fowler family said...

PS- I think the first comment/link is spam- you might want to delete it. The Chinese says "hard working! Bless you to get better and better", but then the link I think is spam. I've gotten some similiar comments posted on my blog anonymously and I've just deleted them.