Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do you love your firefighters?

We have a new obsession in our house. I picked up this DVD at a consignment sale in the fall pretty cheap and saved it to put in Landon's stocking. He didn't really show too much interest after Christmas, but the other day it resurfaced in a moment of chaos and now the kids are obsessed with it. They ask to watch it every day and want to watch it again the moment it is over. Landon wakes up asking to watch it.

They were watching it the other night when I left to go to a friend's house to make a wreath. When I got home, Darin said that they all had a tough time going to sleep-especially Jordan. I went up to check on Jordan, and she had been pretty busy in her room all evening.

Here is what kept her up so late:

exhibit A
Exhibit B (the back)
And the front. Love it!
What the kids did while I made dinner last night. But of course-watching "firefighter Elmo" for the hundrethe time!


Here's another little side note. A dear friend got me a cricut for Christmas. I got it out the other day to figure it out, and surprise surprise (wink wink) Jordan loves it as well. It's pretty fun. Here's Jordan's project.
So, just a quick last word-if you have an Elmo lover, or a firefighter lover, this video is pretty cute!

No comments: