Friday, January 29, 2010

cone fun

I went to two concerts at Rose Hill this week. My friend Carla's little girl Kaalie, as well as the Regan, Patrick's sister (the little boy I watch) are in the chorus and strings. So Landon and I went to the concerts. Now, this is usually his nap time, so I took a risk. He did pretty good for the first few minutes, but then got pretty antsy. We found the cones in the back of the gym. Kept him happy for a while. He told me he was "making a pattern." More to come on that in a future post.

Can I lift this pile?

The concerts were 2 days in a row. The second day he knew what to do. These pics are actually the first day.

Makes a good chair. Well, if you have a tiny bum:)
another pattern.

1 comment:

Fowler family said...

Holy Smokes! Landon is so big! He's gotten to be such a handsome little man. How fun to have special time with him at the concert.