Friday, January 29, 2010

The movies

I am sitting here at my friend Lea's house doing this while the kids play. We went to the movies this morning. It was pretty cute. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeaqual. It was hysterical. Watching the kids laugh hysterically was about as funny as the movie. We had the kids in a row, except Landon and Spencer on one side of me. They all-my 3 and Lea's 3-had a little kids pack with popcorn and a drink. They were so cute. The movie actually was better than I had expected. I haven't seen the first one, so it was a pleasant surprise. Landon also did way better than I expected. It was his first time in the theater since he was a tiny baby when we would go to the free summer movies. He was so happy with his little pack and it kept him happy for a while. All the kids sat in a booster as well. So Landon was good until about the last half hour of the movie. Then he got up and started to wander up and down the aisle and at one point I couldn't see him and he was under the seats. I finally held him for a while and he finished out the movie. Luckily he fell asleep in the car so he has been asleep on Lea's couch for about an hour and a half!! I love fun days like this especially when we get to spend time with Lea and the kids before they go to England. Kids are happy, mommy's happy....what more can you want.

1 comment:

Lea said...

I am so glad that we were able to do this together! It was a well spent day!!