Sunday, January 10, 2010

CTR 7

Ok, so I seriously have the cutest primary class!! Well, before I go on, I must say that I have had such awesome classes the last 2 years. Each child I have ever taught is so special in their own way. I taught the CTR 5 class the last 2 years-the 4 year olds turning 5 during the year. The first year I had Jordan, so that was fun. I so love teaching the kids. The are so funny and you never know what they are going to say. We have had lots of fun discussions-especially the class I had last year. We had many discussions on the similarity of "the force" and the Holy Ghost. (Hope I don't have to explain that one:)

Well, back to my original thought-I am really so excited about my class this year. The children are all turning 8 this year so they will be getting baptised. Sooo fun that I will be able to attend all the baptisms!! I have 2 coming up already! There are 8 kids in my class-6 girls and 2 boys. I just think they are all just amazing. Here is a little synopsis of each of them-with initials because I don't think all the parents have blogs. Just for a little idea of who I get to hang out with for 2 hours every Sunday.

A. S. A girl's girl. Carries the cutest little purse and always accessorized. Talkative and very expressive when she tells stories. Very protective of her little sister in sunbeams. Also very proud that her dad is the bishop.
A. J. Very similar to AS. She is so excited about everything we talk about. So funny when she tells stories-puts in every little detail. Mom is a hairdresser, so very stylish and loves to do good to others.
J. B. Such a sweet boy-very smiley and happy. Funny and entertaining with his clothing antics-likes to unbutton his shirts, pull them over his head, etc. A boy you would want your daughter to meet when they are about 23 or so.
J. R. Another funny boy. In his own little world sometimes, but happy and willing to do what I ask. He shares his likes and dislikes and takes time to think about his answers.
E.C. Big sister to the Star Wars lover I had last year, and equally as fun and entertaining. She gets so happy about things she shares and loves to tell stories as well. When she was little, I wondered if she talked much, yes, she does:)
E. E. A quiet and reserved little girl, but once you get to know her, she opens up and is smiley and gets excited about what she wants to say. Did family pictures of her family-she was the hard nut to crack, but I got her to smile in the end.
S. P. Her mom is one of my best friends. She is such a funny girl-so innocent. He moms says she is really "blond." She gets so excited about little things that others may find obvious, and just makes me laugh. Jordan absolutely loves her.
V. R. The little smarty of my class. This gal is the youngest in her family and such a smart gal-skipped a grade. She is a thinker and notices things others don't. Always knows the answers and is excited to talk as well. She was quick to remind me that her previous teacher brought
cupcakes for birthdays.

See-very awesome little kiddos. Just love them already and am excited for the year to come. They all come from such great families. I admire all their moms and dads so much and learn so many things about being a good parent and church member from each of them. I guess that's why they are such good kids-the apple doesn't fall far from the tree:)

3 comments:

Leslie Green said...

Okay, JEALOUS!!!!!!!!! I know most of those kiddos by your description and you are right--they are the best kids in the world!! If you ever need a sub and it isn't against the Gospel to get a visiting primary teacher, you can just call me!!!

Daniel Stone said...

Thanks for sharing Wendi! It was fun to catch up on that class. I miss those kids (and the rest of the Franconia Primary)!

Ryann said...

I just got released and coud not be happier! So glad that I'm out of primary!!!!

That is Em's class. Can''t believe she's in senior primary already!