Thursday, April 2, 2009

This one's for you, Michelle

Landon strikes again. Yep, he found the eggs. I was so annoyed because I have a fridge lock on the fridge door, but I must have forgotten to do it the night before, or he is a complete genius. Anyhow I had bathed he and Spencer, which I usually do not do in the morning because we have enough to do to get everyone out of the door dressed, fed, etc by 8:15, so I was up stairs getting Spencer dressed. Spencer went down while I was trying to get Jordan up-she is NOT a morning person, so in the process, Landon decided he wanted something to eat.

I heard Spencer yelling "mommy, mommy" I ran down stairs, and this is what I found.

"I have eggs, mommy" is what I heard from the little menace. I am sorry my camera is broken, so the pictures are not too great, but you can imagine!! Someone was very proud of himself......mommy, not so much!!


1 comment:

The Zwahlens said...

Even though you already told me the story, I cracked up just reading the title. That Landon cracks me up! And he looks so proud!