Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A carefree fall afternoon

One day a couple of weeks ago, I had a car full of kids-my 3, Jordan's friend Lizzie, Patrick-the little boy I watch- and his big sister Regan, whom Landon is smitten with! I didn't want to go home and have them run all over the house, so I got all the old bread I have been saving out of the the freezer and took them to Kingstowne Pond. It was such a wonderful day-the sun was shining, it was warm, and the kids were great!

There were so many colors around the pond. I had driven in the area earlier in the day and really wanted to go take some pictures. I must have looked like a crazy lady crossing the busy road with 6 kids, but it all went really well. Here are some shots of our fun time.

I loved these bushes that were near the condos. How can you not love fall?

Such wonderful colors.
There is a huge open area by the condos and the kids just ran and ran. It was so fun to watch them run all over the place.
More running. The kids love to sit in this gazebo when we walk the path.
I loved the green up against the orange leaves.
Jordan and Lizzie by the bushes I love.
Patrick and Regan
I just really love fall colors.
trying to be artistic:)


I loved that there was a lone colored branch among the green ones.

the kids feeding the ducks

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Isn't it fun to just have an afternoon out doors to enjoy yourself, and everything around you :) I love it!!

Unknown said...

Fun to see the beautiful colors of fall and also have the kids run around and hopefully sleep well at night! I enjoy keeping up on your family events through your blog. I have missed it the last couple of weeks.