Friday, November 6, 2009

Student of the Month

For some reason, Jordan doesn't realize that her mommy likes to know things. For the second year in a row, she was chosen to be the Student of the Month in her class, and the way I found out was just passing by the board one day when I dropped Spencer off.

Silly girl. Last year she said "I wanted it to be a surprise." Well, it was then and once again this year:) I was so pleased to get such a glowing report at her parent teacher conference last week. She is doing very well. Her teachers both say she is right where she needs to be. Apparently she is becoming quite the little writer, as well, which isn't too surprising because she writes on anything and everything she can get her hands on at home.

This is why I don't buy school pictures. (this isn't her official school picture, but it is how they always turn out.)
Great Job, Jordan. Mommy and daddy are so proud of you! Keep up the good work:)

1 comment:

Fowler family said...

What a cool girl! Student of the month twice so far!

And thank you so much for your recent comments on my blog Wendi. You are just one of the most thoughtful people. I'm so glad I got to meet you while we were out in DC. Hugs!