Sunday, November 8, 2009

Handsome boys!

Today was our primary program in our ward, so we decided Spencer could wear his little suit. I recently found him a couple new ties since he has outgrown the other ones. So of course, Lanny had to follow "suit":) I told Spencer to stand by the tree, so he had to pose for me. (the above pic)
Can you even stand the cuteness? I just love it! They were so proud to be wearing their suits. Oh, and they had on new church shoes as well. I could just eat them up they are so precious!! We are going to have girls going crazy when they are teenagers!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Just remember how sweet they are now when they become teenagers! Hopefully they will be just as adorable then.

Chanda said...

ADORABLE. I'm glad the sickness is passing.