Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pajama envy

I dug out some of Spencer's old long sleeved pajamas for Landon last night, and it didn't go over very well. They are really cute with dinosaurs all over them. Well, since Spencer is very into dinosaurs currently, he wanted them. He had a major breakdown and almost started to strip Lanny down himself. He insisted that I take them off Landon so he could wear them-yeah, he wanted to wear 18 mos. pjs. Luckily he does have another pair he barely fits that has dinosaurs, so that made him happier. What will happen tonight?

In the midst of all this, I had changed into my pajamas. They are fairly new, plain pink with lace around the neck and legs. Well, Jordan fell in love with them instantly. She kept feeling the lace and the material. She insisted that I sew her some tomorrow that looked exactly the same. She said "I want the same ones mommy." I thought this was hysterical. I told her I would look for some new pink ones with lace, but she insisted that I sew them. Like that is ever going to happen!

2 comments:

Ryann said...

Funny. My mom sent Tim some footie pjs and for a few days, he kept trying to get his feet loose. Was pretty funny watching him.

Also, my mom gave me five pairs of pjs for my birthday-they are so nice! I sometimes change into them before dinner because they are so wonderful!

Fowler family said...

I went through a very similar thing a couple weeks ago with Jimmy and Johnny. I picked up 2 little T-shirt/short Wall-ee pjs at KMART for Johnny (18 months). Well Jimmy saw them and he wanted a pair. He insisted he wear the other pair Johnny wasn't wearing. So, I let him try them on. It was like a speedo on him and a crop top shirt, but he was adamant they fit. I shoulda gotten a picture of it...