Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sooo sleepy....

We went to the mall yesterday and didn't get home until around 1:30. Both of the boys were asleep in the car, so I carried them in one by one and put them down to sleep. I had just layed Spencer on the couch, then I came down to check my e-mail. A few minutes later, I heard Spencer whimpering, then he came running down the steps into the bathroom.

He usually wants help, but he charged right in there and did his business, buy this I mean a big poopy. It got really quiet after a few minutes, so then I began to wonder what he was doing. I opened the door and found him asleep on the floor!! If you look in this picture, he is cuddling his pants and underwear like he does his blanket. So he did his business half asleep and fell promptly back to sleep on the floor. He was laying there naked on the bottom, with the exception of his socks and shoes!!!

I slipped his clothes on him, put him on the couch and he continued to sleep for another 2 hours!! I guess his little legs were so tired from walking around the mall for 2 hours. What a funny kid:)) I really wanted to post the pic of the whole view, but thought it may be just a sight for his mommy-it is really cute, though.



1 comment:

rachael said...

What were you doing at the mall for 2 hours??? I'd love to go to the mall. I really miss the mall!! Any mall!!

Caleb has stopped taking naps. I hate it. The only thing that's nice about him not taking a nap is we're not in a hurry to get home for naptime. Only, we don't have anywhere to go that he'd miss naptime...

I so miss you guys!!! I am so missing home!!