Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Fun

Santa is coming tonight, so we have to get ready!! Bath time for the kiddies of the house:) Spencer and Lanny do this every night when they have a bath. Tonight Jordan joined them.




When I grew up we got new pajamas every Christmas eve. It was the one present we got to unwrap. I decided I needed to bring back the tradition!!
We found these pajamas after last winter and I have been waiting to bring them out!! Yeah, I finally could and just as I suspected, these are some beautiful children!!

Lanny is really cute because when I hold up the camera now, he says "cheese!" So precious!!




The big sister loves her brothers!






Spencer decided Jordan needed a kiss:)


Deliveries for the neighbors. We struck out on half of them, but a few neighbors were home. We have really great neighbors!!


Having fun putting our goodies together!







I didn't get Landon some lunch fast enough so he got his own!












1 comment:

Nathan said...

I Love the pajamas! We do the same thing at my house...but I didn't get one-piecers this year...you didn't happen to get an extra pair in my size, too, did you? :-D