Saturday, June 20, 2009

The first pics!


Here are the first pictures with my new camera. I was so excited that the battery was charged and I could take pictures right away. It took me a while to remember to look through the view finder each time, but now I remember. I just took a bunch of pics of the kids playing around to see how it worked. I love, love, love it-needless to say. I am amazed at how fast it is and that I don't have to tell the kids to "wait" or "do it again." I love the speed.

These are amazing pictures. They have so much clarity-such a difference from my last couple cameras. The kids love to pose for me and is it sad that they now tell me "mommy take a picture" anytime they think they are being cute?

I have lots to learn about a D-SLR camera and photography in general, but I am so excited about it. I am going to find some classes to take to and maybe someday I can turn my little hobby into an income:)

1 comment:

Ryann said...

Isn't it so fun to play??? And just think of what you can do with your great pictures from the SLR with your photoshop skills! They will be incredible!