Monday, June 22, 2009

We have a 1st grader in the house!!

Holy Cow Kindergarten went SO fast!! The last day of school was last week. Jordan came home with a crown because they celebrated birthdays for the kids who had July and August birthdays. There were 3 kids, I guess.

Anyhow, now Jordan goes on to first grade!!! Time flies so fast-seems like the year flew by. I am so proud of the progress she made. She learned so much and is really loving to read and write-we went to a playground today and she had her "journal" and markers with her. She will write on anything she can get her hands on. She is starting to do her own sounding out of words and tries to spell them, although she is always asking me to spell word. I know I aggrivate her because I only say it phonetically and try to get her to figure it out herself. She really like the Spanish and sometimes even corrects my pronunciation:)

Great Job in Kindergarten, Jordan!!!

No comments: