Monday, June 15, 2009

Simply Giddy!!!!

The title describes me today....after a long wait, my camera arrived about a half and hour ago!! I feel like my kids at Christmas and I think the UPS man thought I was nuts as I was screaming and waving my hands around out of sheer excitement!!

So, of course it is fabulous. I got it used, but it looks like the previous owners didn't even use it much. It came fully equipped with everything I need-with the battery already charged and everything:) And Ryann, to answer your question, it is came with 2 Canon Lenses. It also came with tons of filters-different color ones, etc and a wide angle thingy, camera bag, lots of little things. I am going to have sooo much fun. If anyone in the area wants to help me practice with your children or family, give me a call:):)

4 comments:

Ryann said...

Yeah, for the camera! Hooray for two lenses-but what type are they?

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Ok Wendi, I want to see some great pics on this blog. Completely professional for sure!! he..he.. Well, you're going to have so much fun practicing! Congrats! Maybe mine will have to suddenly break, so that I can get a new one :) Jk I love my camera too. :)

Ferndale said...

Alright, you've got to bring this thing over so I can take a look at it. I'm excited for you and interested to see all the extras it came with. Also, you guys can come over anytime and slip and slide with us!

Lea said...

YAY!!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see some pics. :)