Saturday, October 11, 2008

Air travel with one child....

Is so much easier than with 3!! Landon and I are in Utah for a dear friend's wedding and it was such a pleasant experience with him. He was so good!! A great little traveller. We had a nice lady on the first flight-didn't talk too much, but Lanny was good. I didn't even get up out of my seat the whole 2hr 40 min flight. We had lots of people offer to help since I had the stroller and car seat. I was worried that it may not be with baggage, so gate checked it to be safe. On the second flight we sat next to a very nice man from Mississippi, and we chatted the whold flight. He was great with Lanny and people around us mentioned how great he was. Both flights he fell asleep literally on landing-a quite bumply landing in Salt Lake. So, flying with 1 child is cake compared to 3!!

No comments: