Saturday, October 4, 2008

Being sick doesn't stop my fun!!

So, even though Landon is a little sick by right now, it is not stopping him from having lots of fun. Here are some of the things he has been up to lately.

Sharing a milkshake after school Friday. He enjoyed that very much!! This is the second time this week he has gotten in the tub with his clothes on. The other night it was his footy pajamas. I usually do he and Spencer first, then Jordan, so after he is dressed, it is hard to keep him out of the bathroom. If I turn my back for a split second, he is in.

Look at me mommy, I am so proud of myself!!
It doesn't even bother him to have heavy wet clothes on. He plays as he does when he is naked:)
Is that not the cutest face? So sweet. How can you get mad? At least I got the camera this time:)
Having fun in the kitchen while mommy puts groceries away. He was so funny trying to stack the pans the right way. He was busy a while and loved it!! Who needs toys when you have a bunch of pots.

Look how proud!!
Landon got to go to Ella's birthday party in the soft playroom and had a blast!! Thanks for the invite Ella!!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope Landon gets better soon. At least he seems to be in good spirits!

Ryann said...

Isn't it nice to have just one at home? Looks like you are making the most of your time together:)

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

He looks like a busy little guy. You have your hands full:) I'm glad he's getting better!