Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun time with Daddy

I realized I needed to do a better job of thanking 2 people for allowing my trip to Utah to happen-Darin and a dear friend Carla Price. Carla is awesome!! She picked Spencer up and kept him after school for 2 days, and Jordan walked home from school with her daughters the two days. We owe you big time Carla!1

So, then the kiddies had 3 fun days with daddy. He did make some plans of his own, and I gave him one thing to do. Here is what they did in a nutshell:
-got a new video to watch
-Had pizza for dinner
-Went to the Big Apple Circus
-Wen to IHOP for dinner. Which really impressed me because we sometimes have hard times in restaurants with me there:)
-went to church without mommy
-Went to Nalls to pick out a pumpkin. Daddy even took pictures at Nalls-here is one before I evened out Jordan's hair. Darin said they filled a wagon with pumpins, gourds, etc, then had to narrow it down. Great Job daddy-are you ready to do it again in December?

No comments: