Sunday, January 11, 2009

Flying Solo

So I took Darin to the airport tonight for a class in San Antonio until next Saturday. He has been gone that long before, so not to worried, except for the fact that he children have been very attached to him lately. We'll see how long until they are sick of me and are begging for their father. I anticipate sooner than later:)

I do have big plans for the week-I decided that since Darin would be gone, I would change the house...well, not too much. I am just going to paint the dining room and refinish the dining room table. Not too much, right? This is in addition to the list Darin left me, which is mostly to put things away that I have been procrastinating...outdoor christmas lights, toys we got on clearance for birthdays, etc. And sewing for him. We'll see how much of his list is done. I did do one thing tonight, so that was good!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait to see the dining room! I guess you picked a final color.

Ryann said...

Painting a room-that is big! Good luck!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Holy Cow, it's hard enough to get stuff done when my man is here helping...how are you going to do all that with three kids and no husband? Hmm. Good luck and tell me your secrets!!