Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tag, I'm it

This is from my friend Brighton. Enjoy!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago

Wendi
1. Taking care of a 5 almost 6 month old baby
2. Young Womens president
3. I cleaned my house much more and much better
4. Hanging out with my friend Jill alot because our babies are a month apart.
5. I cooked dinner a lot more than currently!!

Darin
1. Working at Ft. Meade Maryland
2. Elders quorum secretary
3. getting fed much better by his wife
4. Travelled to Belguim for work
5. living in same house as now, although it was more quite and relaxing....

Wendi's to do list
1. Find screws and put up my new curtains. A word caution...if you buy a curtain rod from IKEA, it does not come with screws.
2. Declutter and reorganize my kitchen and storage room.
3. get a regular work out routing going to lose this weight and have energy to keep up with you know who!!
4. prepare living room to get painted...sometime this year hopefully! Maybe if Darin goes out of town again:)
5. sell a few things on craigs list to pad my "camera and computer" account:)


Darin's to do list-I'm guessing since he thinks this is a "time waster"
1. relax
2. get his wife to be much less an emotional keel
3. finish taxes
4. go out of town again...soon
5. relax some more

5 things I would do with a million dollars
Wendi
1. Buy a bigger house and new minivan
2. Pad all our various bank accounts
3. Share with family/church/good charity
4. Get the camera and laptop I currently desire
5. take a great vacation

Darin
1. Pay off house
2. put in bank
3. Add to mission and college funds
4. Buy a new car
5. forgot the last one Darin said, but I think go on a good vacation

5 jobs I have held
Wendi
1. hostess at Po Folks restaurant
2. counselor in group home for juvenile delinquents.
3. Nanny-live in and live out
4. checker in grocery store
5. Social worker in a Community Center

Darin
1. checker in grocery store
2. World Bank/IMF
3. Department of Defense
4. Firework sales
5 . hmmm...not sure!


I tag anyone else who has a desire to share...would love to hear from you all!!

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Cool, these are so much fun to read! I love finding out more fun stuff about my friends. How did Darrin like your remodeling while he was gone? How did it all turn out?

Jill said...

That's interesting that you were both grocery store checkers.

When do we get to see pictures of your recently-painted dining room?