Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Some amazing kids!!

I have decided that I am really in love with my children. I guess I have known it all along, and despite their efforts to make sure I am certified "crazy" by a professional, I do adore, cherish them and am completely smitten with them. Just ask Darin-you will repeatedly hear him telling me stopping hugging and kissing on them...or will you stop starring at your child and take them up to bed, etc. He has also said they are my life and come before anything else, which he says sometimes includes him, unfortunately.

It has been too long since I have really expressed my gratitude for my-I keep saying "my" but I should say "our" children. I guess it is my blog, so I will say "my children." Anyhow I am sooo thankful to have been blessed with 3 healthy, loving, caring, fun, cute, smart, imaginative,sweet.....I could go on...children. I am, however, aware of many women who struggle to become pregnant for the first time, or to add to their family. I wish I could take away all their pain and sorrow...

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite moments my sweeties have blessed me with lately.

Jordan doesn't have school today and Landon's little class was cancelled. Jordan and Spencer were doing Starfall on the computer...at least I thought they were. I came down to check and they decided to watch a movie. Jordan managed to put a VHS tape in the VCR and press play. She hasn't ever done that before because we usually watch DVD's. They were so cute in this chair. Our Princess Jordan

I need to take stock in a paper company for this child. If there is any pad laying around, she will burn through it in no time. The dining room table has become her personal desk. She comes home and goes straight there to color and draw. I can't get mad because most of the time she makes pictures for me. Spencer spilled water yestrday and she made a cute sign saying "stop" and folded the paper and put it on the floor. So cute.



Landon is in love with his older sister. He loves to play with her, dance with her and anytime she is sitting on the floor, he plops himself down on her lap. She loves him as well, and just wraps her arms around him.

Here she was playing with both her brothers in big piles of pillows.



Spencer: A cross between Curious George and
Dennis the Menace

Here is my little helper. I recently refinished my table and he had to get in on the action. He put the mask on himself and decided he needed to help. He was also thrilled with the sander I borrowed. He loved carrying the case around. Wish I had a picture of that. He loves to carry around anything with a handle.




Spencer and his daddy. He crawled up on the couch with his daddy for a Sunday afternoon nap. Spencer is my sweetheart. He is known to say "I love you" at any time of the day, to anyone. Last Sunday he turned around in them middle of primary and said "I love you mommy" Ah...so sweet. Speaking of primary-he spoke at the microphone for the first time Sunday. The Sunbeams were in charge and the teacher was trying to get each child to say something. None of them would, but Spencer was the first one. He did great, despite the giggles from his sister. Then they all did. Then he said the closing prayer because the Sunbeam who was supposed to wouldn't. He almost swallowed the mic, but he did it all by himself!! Proud mommy moment!!!



He loves this backpack and will carry it around all day.



Tie obsession......loves em...wears em all day.





Landon.....Uh Oh is all I can say!


I thought Spencer was bad, but this kid is really giving him a run for his money! I guess it doesn't help that he has 2 older siblings to watch. He picks things up so much faster than his big brother and sister. Here are some of his doings
He got himself into this little predicament.....




Proud little stinker!

We went to Kids N Motion and he wasn't scarred of anything!!! He crawled into this bounce house by himself!!





I wasn't feeding him fas enough one day so he got something for himself, got into his chair and started without me.


This is one thing Jordan and Spencer never figured out. When Landon wants out of his highchair, he reaches under the tray, presses the buttons and pushe the tray off...just like so:










Ah, life is good-I am free. I am lucky mommy is too lazy lately to buckle my straps. You would think she would learn....



Landon is also becoming quite the talker. He says so many thing and repeats whatever we say. This morning I yelled for the other two to come down and he yelled "sissy and roo roo." (We have called Spencer the name Spencerrooo for a long time.) Here are some of our favorites:
if he can't find me he will say "mommy, ere are you?'
He says "I'm coming" "buckle me' and so much more.
we love to have him say Wall E because it is sooo cute the way he says it.
we also love to hear him say raspberries, the name Lucy, and robot-all very cute because he puckers up his lips. Today when we were going to play in the snow he was yelling "my shovel" and that was just from hearing us say it. Oh, so cute!!














2 comments:

Ana Paula said...

Hello, I'm from Brazil and loved your blog! I have a kid too, her name is Luiza.

Ryann said...

Em is the same way with her art projects. It is hard to keep enough paper in the house to satisfy her!

Man, you r kiddos are getting so big~!