Friday, March 27, 2009

'Authors and Illustrators Night at Rose Hill

Last night I went to Jordan's school for "Authors and Illustrators" night. It is where the families can come and see the student's written work and art work. It was so fun. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to make it because I had to drop stuff off for the consignment sale and volunteer from 7-9 and the school thing was at 6:30. Here is what I did
5:45-go to church to drop stuff off. Run like a mad woman putting my things for the sale in the proper spot.
6:30 pick Jordan up to go to the school
7:00 leave the school and take Jordan home.
7:15-9:00 help at the consignment sale.

Whew.....I did it....

So the trip to the school was so fun. Jordan was more than thrilled that I took her. When we got to her room, several little girls were yelling her name and came over to see her. There were about 4 of them trying to give her a hug at the same time. Way cute....to be 5 again...

Here is Jordan in her english class room. She proudly showed me around the room, and I stopped at her desk and looked at her work. Very PROUD mommy moment:) It is still hard to believe the little bundle they layed in my arms a few years ago is in school....time really flies!!

Anyhoooo, I ramble. Here are some copies of her work.


This is the project she did for the 100th day of school.


Some work from her math class.

I could tell that Jordan was so proud that I went. I really want to be supportive of all her school activities. My mom rarely went to evenings like this and I always felt bad about it. I don't ever want Jordan, or the boys for that matter, to feel that way. Such a fun night!!!




No comments: