Monday, March 23, 2009

Yummy Recipes

I have tried a couple new recipes from our ward's new cookbook in the last week that we really loved. Thought I would share:)

This one is soooo good. The chicken is really moist and juicy.

Yogurt Parmesan Chicken
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
2 c. plain yogurt 2 c. crushed ritz crackers
2 T. garlic salt 2 T. melted butter

Mix Ritz crackers, salt, and parmesan cheese together. coat chicken with yogurt and then cracker mixture. Place in baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Gently drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

( The only thing I may change is a smaller amount of garlic-really garlicky:)


Italian Crock Pot Chicken

4-6 chicken breasts
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package of Good Seasons Italian Soup Mix.

Place chicken in crock pot. Mix together cream cheese, soup and seasoning. Pour over chicken. Cook on high in crock pot for 2-3 hours.

We had it over rice and it was great!! Easy and delicious....the way to go:)

2 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Your second recipe is one of my favorites!! We've been making it for a few years. I found it in one of our ward cook books, when we moved here to Lehi. We LOVE that one. It's sooo yummy. My recipe is just a tad bit different, because I cook my chicken on low but for about 5 hours, and it's to die for!

Keep sharing!! I LOVE a great recipe!

Jill said...

I made and loved that first chicken recipe also, but I halved the garlic salt.