Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Uh Oh.....

I think we may have a problem. Landon is 22 months, and has been in the crib longer than his big brother and sister. We never experienced them crawling out of the crib because they were in the twin bed by 19-20 months. When they were bigger, they would climb in to see their little brother, but could manage to get out pretty good by that time.

Well tonight I was telling Spencer a story and Jordan came to join in. They were laughing at my story about a bunch of dog, especially the one named "Stinky" and all of a sudden Jordan says "mom, look at your son." Guess who was danglin his leg over the crib....yes, the little stinker has figured out that he can get his leg up. Puts a new twist on bedtime and naptime.... I am a little worried now-this kid is capable of a lot.

This morning while I was cooking breakfast, he was at the table with Darin. All of a sudden I heard Darin yelling "No Lanny," Landon had been standing up in the chair and pushed off the table with his little foot falling over backwards to the floor. The fall totally broke the back off the chair!! Crazy kid-hopefully I don't have to blog about any trips to the ER to fix broken bones!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Good luck with that little boy. Kids climbing out of cribs can be so scary. My nephew actually broke his arm falling out of his.