Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Third Child

So this third child we have is a total crack up!! He pickes up everything his siblings say and is so funny, although lately much more opinionated and passionate about what he wants. This morning Landon wanted something from from the fridge and I closed it and did the fridge lock. He looked right at me and said "you mean mommy." Really.....now where did he hear that? He is really funny at bedtime. Everynight he has to turn the light off and I lay he and Spencer down, tell as story and as I leave, I hear him say "I hungry, I thirsty." Hmmm, where did he hear that? Tonight as I was leaving he insisted I get him some raisins!!

We are trying time outs with him, and he sees that his brother doesn't like them much, so he doesn't either. He has to try everything he sees Jordan and Spencer do....yikes!! I remember how I thought Spencer was a little Dennis the Menace, but I can honestly say that Landon is giving him a run for his money!!! Yesterday we had Jordan's girls club. I took a treat and after we served it, I put it on the counter. I was talking to the other moms, then all of a sudden I heard one of them say "Oh no Landon." He had watched me put the cookie ( a big frosted choc chip cookie) on the counter and when I wasn't looking he pulled it onto the floor and was digging into it!! He is talking in full sentences ( in this really cute little deep voice), which is really cute until he talks back-and he isn't even 2 yet...yikes:)

He loves Spencers tumbling class and is really good at some of the things. He has great balance and loves to walk across the balance beam. There is also a sort of half ball thing -flat on top rounded on the bottom, and he loves to stand on it while I move it-so daring!! He also loves to hang from the parallel bars and do rolls down the triangular mat. I sure do love him though-he is so happy, playful and full of energy, and his laugh is infectious!!

Landon sure keeps me on my toes, but he makes me so happy at the same time!! I don't know what I would do without him, and his big brother and sister who teach him so much!!

No comments: