Thursday, March 26, 2009

I miss the tent already....

Whoever came up with the idea to do tickets for the WhiteHouse EasterEggroll online is a BOZO!!! The internet is nice and all, and I know Obama is the "technology" President, but not when a bazzillion people are all trying to get the same thing!! I am so annoyed-if we were allowed to camp out, I know I would have tickets, but now I have to check the computer every chance I get to see if it is the "various" time of the day they feel like dolling more out....ugh....I have been waiting for the eggroll this year since we left the White House grounds last year. I have been getting so excited that Easter is coming so we could go again, and now I have absolutely no idea if we will be able to go....so disappointing....what an annoying wait.....AHHHHH! If it ain't broke don't fix it-let us camp out!!

2 comments:

Ryann said...

You are not alone-I have heard many complaints!

Lea said...

I AM WITH YOU!! This new process is driving me nuts!! I was finally looking forward to taking our kids to the roll this year (for the first time) and now it seems like it will not be an option!