Monday, March 2, 2009

More Snow!!

When I looked at my e-mail last night I was annoyed that they had already called school off. When I woke up in the morning, I realized why....It was a lot more than I expected, even though it wasn't much for some places. It was really windy so I wasn't sure if I even wanted to go outside. I finally gave in to some really cute faces:)

Here is all the gear....the suiting up starts! 3 cute kiddos ready to go play in the snow!!
Can't play in snow without making angels:)

Uh Oh, Lanny fell down and wasn't too happy...



A little happier here...




Spencer was a little cold-he has the least tolerance to being cold.




All Jordan wanted to do was eat snow. I would have thought a freezing cold face would have turned her off, but she loved it!






And all the gear after the kids ripped it all off!












5 comments:

Lynette said...

We played in the snow today too! I took pictures too, and I almost took one of all the gear...i can't believe how much stuff you need to go play in the snow!

Miller Family said...

that looks so very familiar! my kids (especially Elle) sort of have a love/hate relationship with snow. way to brave the elements supermom!

Jill said...

Looks like a super fun snow day. I sent Drew and Liz out without me and would you believe it, but with all the shoes we have for Liz we DO NOT HAVE SNOW BOOTS. She wore cowboys instead.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, it's totally like Spring here. We set up Bree's swingset, after moving back last fall, we left it for spring. Our kids have been playing in the backyard on the toys, and we have no snow left. I'm liking it though. I'm snowed out this year :)

But it looks like you guys are having fun in the snow!

By the way, Yes, my camera is a Digital one. It's a Nikon 6 mega pixel. I know they have an 8 and 10 mega pixel now. So if you look into it, definitely get the newest one! Someday I hope to upgrade :) If you want to know the exact one, let me know.

Lynette said...

Hi Wendi! Just to respond to your comment on our blog...our new house is actually in Gainesville, out off of Rt 66. So, not super close to springfield, but now in the same state! We should defnitely meet up sometime!